Finanzmarkt- und Konzernmacht-Zeitalter der Plutokratie unterstützt von der Mediakratie in den Lobbykraturen der Geld-regiert-Regierungen in Europa, Innsbruck am 23.07.2018
Bewusstheit, Liebe und Friede sei mit uns allen und ein gesundes sinnerfülltes Leben wünsch ich ebenfalls.
Innsbruck: 5G-Experimentier-Vorhaben trotzt zahlreicher wissenschaftlicher Warnungen!
Aus dieser Quelle zur weiteren Verbreitung entnommen: https://ehtrust.org/international-society-of-doctors-for-environment-declaration-on-5g/
International Society Of Doctors For Environment Declaration On 5G
“5G Networks In European Countries: Appeal For A Standstill In The Respect Of The Precautionary Principle”
April 2018 Appeal By The International Society Of Doctors For Environment
The International Society of Doctors for Environment issued an Appeal on 5G April 2018.
“Thus, in the respect of the precautionary principle and of the WHO principle “health in all policies”, we believe suitable the request of a standstill for the “5G experimentations” throughout Europe…”
This Appeal is currently at the top of their list of declarations found here.
International Society of Doctors for Environment
5G networks in European Countries: appeal for a standstill in the respect of the precautionary principle – April 2018 – Author: Agostino Di Ciaula – ISDE Scientific Office
The document by the European Commission “5G for Europe: An Action Plan” (September 2016) aimed to describe “an action plan for timely and coordinated deployment of 5G networks in Europe through a partnership between the Commission, Member States, and Industry”. This document was targeted to introduce early the new 5G networks by 2018 and, subsequently, to a “commercial large scale introduction by the end of 2020 at the latest”.
Following this document, several member States are planning in these months, at a national level, preliminary “5G experimentations” by private phone operators, aimed at testing the network at frequencies over 6 GHz, before the final introduction of the typical 5G frequencies (over 30 GHz, millimeter waves).
A document by the Italian Communication Authority (AGCOM, March 28, 2017) stated that “the 5G networks will serve an elevated number of devices and will connect, according to the prevalent hypothesis based on ongoing standardization developments, about 1 million devices per Km2. This device density will cause an increase of the traffic and the need to install small cells in order to allow adequate connectivity performances, with subsequent increment of the density of the installed antennas”.
In Italy, as an example, the “5G experimentation” will involve, in three different geographical areas (north, center, south), about 4 million of uninformed and unaware citizens. The residents will be exposed, during this “experimentation” to frequencies and with a device density never employed before on a large scale.
Although typical radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) exposure levels are usually below current regulatory limits in European countries1, 2 , the real health impact of the advancement and spreading in communication technology is still under debate3
studies have documented the ability of RF-EMF to induce oxidative stress4, 5 (mainly by an increased production of reactive oxygen species)6-12, and oxidative DNA base damage 13. Of note, biological effects have also been recorded at exposure levels below the regulatory
limits, leading to growing doubts about the real safety of the currently employed ICNIRP standards14-16.
Previous evidences led the IARC in the year 2011 to classify the RF-EMF as possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B). After the year 2011, more recent studies strengthen the link between RF-EMF and cancer onset 17-22 and highlighted new possible health risks mainly in terms of reproductive 23-25, neurologic 26-31 and metabolic diseases 32-35.
Furthermore, specific preliminary evidence showed the exposure
1. Sagar S, Dongus S, Schoeni A, et al. Radiofrequency electromagnetic field exposure in everyday microenvironments in Europe: A systematic literature review. Journal of exposure science & environmental epidemiology 2017.
2. Urbinello D, Joseph W, Huss A, et al. Radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) exposure levels in different European outdoor urban environments in comparison with regulatory limits. Environment international 2014; 68: 49-54.
3. Di Ciaula A. Towards 5G communication systems: Are there health implications? International journal of hygiene and environmental health 2018.
4. Dasdag S, Akdag MZ. The link between radiofrequencies emitted from wireless technologies and oxidative stress. Journal of chemical neuroanatomy 2016; 75(Pt B): 85-93.
5. Yakymenko I, Tsybulin O, Sidorik E, Henshel D, Kyrylenko O, Kyrylenko S. Oxidative mechanisms of biological activity of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation. Electromagnetic biology and medicine 2016; 35(2): 186-202.
6. Friedman J, Kraus S, Hauptman Y, Schiff Y, Seger R. Mechanism of short-term ERK activation by electromagnetic fields at mobile phone frequencies. The Biochemical journal 2007; 405(3): 559-68.
7. Kazemi E, Mortazavi SM, Ali-Ghanbari A, et al. Effect of 900 MHz Electromagnetic Radiation on the Induction of ROS in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells. Journal of biomedical physics & engineering 2015; 5(3): 105-14.
8. Kesari KK, Kumar S, Behari J. 900-MHz microwave radiation promotes oxidation in rat brain. Electromagnetic biology and medicine 2011; 30(4): 219-34.
9. Sun Y, Zong L, Gao Z, Zhu S, Tong J, Cao Y. Mitochondrial DNA damage and oxidative damage in HL-60 cells exposed to 900MHz radiofrequency fields. Mutation research 2017; 797-799: 7-14.
10. Oyewopo AO, Olaniyi SK, Oyewopo CI, Jimoh AT. Radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation from cell phone causes defective testicular function in male Wistar rats. Andrologia 2017; 49(10).
11. Houston BJ, Nixon B, King BV, De Iuliis GN, Aitken RJ. The effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation on sperm function. Reproduction 2016; 152(6): R263-R76.
12. Chauhan P, Verma HN, Sisodia R, Kesari KK. Microwave radiation (2.45 GHz)-induced oxidative stress: Whole-body exposure effect on histopathology of Wistar rats. Electromagnetic biology and medicine 2017; 36(1): 20-30.
13. Duan W, Liu C, Zhang L, et al. Comparison of the genotoxic effects induced by 50 Hz extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields and 1800 MHz radiofrequency electromagnetic fields in GC-2 cells. Radiation research 2015; 183(3): 305-14.
14. Starkey SJ. Inaccurate official assessment of radiofrequency safety by the Advisory Group
on Non-ionising Radiation. Reviews on environmental health 2016; 31(4): 493-503.
15. Redmayne M. International policy and advisory response regarding children’s exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF). Electromagnetic biology and medicine 2016; 35(2): 176-85.
16. Habauzit D, Le Quement C, Zhadobov M, et al. Transcriptome analysis reveals the contribution of thermal and the specific effects in cellular response to millimeter wave exposure. PloS one 2014; 9(10): e109435.
17. Wang Y, Guo X. Meta-analysis of association between mobile phone use and glioma risk. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 2016; 12(Supplement): C298-C300.
18. Yang M, Guo W, Yang C, et al. Mobile phone use and glioma risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PloS one 2017; 12(5): e0175136.
19. Momoli F, Siemiatycki J, McBride ML, et al. Probabilistic multiple-bias modelling applied to the Canadian data from the INTERPHONE study of mobile phone use and risk of glioma, meningioma, acoustic neuroma, and parotid gland tumors. American journal of epidemiology 2017.
20. Hardell L, Carlberg M, Soderqvist F, Mild KH. Case-control study of the association between malignant brain tumours diagnosed between 2007 and 2009 and mobile and cordless phone use. International journal of oncology 2013; 43(6): 1833-45.
21. Carlberg M, Hardell L. Evaluation of Mobile Phone and Cordless Phone Use and Glioma Risk Using the Bradford Hill Viewpoints from 1965 on Association or Causation. BioMed research international 2017; 2017: 9218486.
22. Lerchl A, Klose M, Grote K, et al. Tumor promotion by exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields below exposure limits for humans. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015; 459(4): 585-90.
23. Gye MC, Park CJ. Effect of electromagnetic field exposure on the reproductive system. Clinical and experimental reproductive medicine 2012; 39(1): 1-9.
24. Sepehrimanesh M, Kazemipour N, Saeb M, Nazifi S, Davis DL. Proteomic analysis of continuous 900-MHz radiofrequency electromagnetic field exposure in testicular tissue: a rat model of human cell phone exposure. Environmental science and pollution research international 2017; 24(15): 13666-73.
25. Falzone N, Huyser C, Becker P, Leszczynski D, Franken DR. The effect of pulsed 900-MHz GSM mobile phone radiation on the acrosome reaction, head morphometry and zona binding of human spermatozoa. International journal of andrology 2011; 34(1): 20-6.
26. Schoeni A, Roser K, Roosli M. Memory performance, wireless communication and exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields: A prospective cohort study in adolescents. Environment international 2015; 85: 343-51.
27. Huber R, Treyer V, Schuderer J, et al. Exposure to pulse-modulated radio frequency electromagnetic fields affects regional cerebral blood flow. The European journal of neuroscience 2005; 21(4): 1000-6.
28. Del Vecchio G, Giuliani A, Fernandez M, et al. Continuous exposure to 900MHz GSMmodulated EMF alters morphological maturation of neural cells. Neuroscience letters 2009; 455(3): 173-7.
29. Barthelemy A, Mouchard A, Bouji M, Blazy K, Puigsegur R, Villegier AS. Glial markers and emotional memory in rats following acute cerebral radiofrequency exposures. Environmental science and pollution research international 2016; 23(24): 25343-55.
30. Kim JH, Yu DH, Huh YH, Lee EH, Kim HG, Kim HR. Long-term exposure to 835 MHz RF-EMF induces hyperactivity, autophagy and demyelination in the cortical neurons of mice. Scientific reports 2017; 7: 41129.
31. Zhang Y, She F, Li L, et al. p25/CDK5 is partially involved in neuronal injury induced by radiofrequency electromagnetic field exposure. International journal of radiation biology 2013; 89(11): 976-84.
32. Sangun O, Dundar B, Comlekci S, Buyukgebiz A. The Effects of Electromagnetic Field on the Endocrine System in Children and Adolescents. Pediatric endocrinology reviews : PER 2015; 13(2): 531-45.
33. Meo SA, Alsubaie Y, Almubarak Z, Almutawa H, AlQasem Y, Hasanato RM. Association of Exposure to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Field Radiation (RF-EMFR) Generated by Mobile Phone Base Stations with Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c) and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. International journal of environmental research and public health 2015; 12(11): 14519-28.
34. Shahbazi-Gahrouei D, Hashemi-Beni B, Ahmadi Z. Effects of RF-EMF Exposure from GSM Mobile Phones on Proliferation Rate of Human Adipose-derived Stem Cells: An In-vitro Study.
Journal of biomedical physics & engineering 2016; 6(4): 243-52.
35. Lin KW, Yang CJ, Lian HY, Cai P. Exposure of ELF-EMF and RF-EMF Increase the Rate of Glucose Transport and TCA Cycle in Budding Yeast. Frontiers in microbiology 2016; 7: 1378.
36. Le Quement C, Nicolaz CN, Habauzit D, Zhadobov M, Sauleau R, Le Drean Y. Impact of 60-GHz millimeter waves and corresponding heat effect on endoplasmic reticulum stress sensor gene expression. Bioelectromagnetics 2014; 35(6): 444-51.
37. Soubere Mahamoud Y, Aite M, Martin C, et al. Additive Effects of Millimeter Waves and 2-Deoxyglucose Co-Exposure on the Human Keratinocyte Transcriptome. PloS one 2016; 11(8): e0160810.
38. Le Quement C, Nicolas Nicolaz C, Zhadobov M, et al. Whole-genome expression analysis in primary human keratinocyte cell cultures exposed to 60 GHz radiation. Bioelectromagnetics 2012; 33(2): 147-58.
39. Millenbaugh NJ, Roth C, Sypniewska R, et al. Gene expression changes in the skin of rats induced by prolonged 35 GHz millimeter-wave exposure. Radiation research 2008; 169(3): 288-300.
40. Zhadobov M, Alekseev SI, Le Drean Y, Sauleau R, Fesenko EE. Millimeter waves as a source of selective heating of skin. Bioelectromagnetics 2015; 36(6): 464-75.
41. Szabo I, Rojavin MA, Rogers TJ, Ziskin MC. Reactions of keratinocytes to in vitro millimeter wave exposure. Bioelectromagnetics 2001; 22(5): 358-64.
42. Li X, Liu C, Liang W, et al. Millimeter wave promotes the synthesis of extracellular matrix and the proliferation of chondrocyte by regulating the voltage-gated K+ channel. Journal of bone
and mineral metabolism 2014; 32(4): 367-77.
43. Li X, Du M, Liu X, et al. Millimeter wave treatment promotes chondrocyte proliferation by upregulating the expression of cyclin-dependent kinase 2 and cyclin A. International journal of
molecular medicine 2010; 26(1): 77-84.
44. Cosentino K, Beneduci A, Ramundo-Orlando A, Chidichimo G. The influence of millimeter waves on the physical properties of large and giant unilamellar vesicles. Journal of biological physics 2013; 39(3): 395-410.
45. Di Donato L, Cataldo M, Stano P, Massa R, Ramundo-Orlando A. Permeability changes of cationic liposomes loaded with carbonic anhydrase induced by millimeter waves radiation.
Radiation research 2012; 178(5): 437-46.
46. Gordon ZV, Lobanova EA, Kitsovskaia IA, Tolgskaia MS. [Study of the biological effect of electromagnetic waves of millimeter range]. Biulleten‘ eksperimental’noi biologii i meditsiny 1969; 68(7): 37-9.
47. Alekseev SI, Ziskin MC, Kochetkova NV, Bolshakov MA. Millimeter waves thermally alter the firing rate of the Lymnaea pacemaker neuron. Bioelectromagnetics 1997; 18(2): 89-98.
48. Pakhomov AG, Prol HK, Mathur SP, Akyel Y, Campbell CB. Search for frequency-specific effects of millimeter-wave radiation on isolated nerve function. Bioelectromagnetics 1997; 18(4): 324-34.
49. Khramov RN, Sosunov EA, Koltun SV, Ilyasova EN, Lednev VV. Millimeter-wave effects on electric activity of crayfish stretch receptors. Bioelectromagnetics 1991; 12(4): 203-14.
50. Alekseev SI, Gordiienko OV, Radzievsky AA, Ziskin MC. Millimeter wave effects on electrical responses of the sural nerve in vivo. Bioelectromagnetics 2010; 31(3): 180-90.
51. Pikov V, Arakaki X, Harrington M, Fraser SE, Siegel PH. Modulation of neuronal activity and plasma membrane properties with low-power millimeter waves in organotypic cortical slices. Journal of neural engineering 2010; 7(4): 045003.
52. Shapiro MG, Priest MF, Siegel PH, Bezanilla F. Thermal mechanisms of millimeter wave stimulation of excitable cells. Biophysical journal 2013; 104(12): 2622-8.
53. Sypniewska RK, Millenbaugh NJ, Kiel JL, et al. Protein changes in macrophages induced by plasma from rats exposed to 35 GHz millimeter waves. Bioelectromagnetics 2010; 31(8): 656-63.
Aus dieser Quelle zur weiteren Verbreitung entnommen: https://yournewswire.com/university-5g-disastrous-human/
The roll out of 5G technology is a “massive health experiment” that will have “disastrous consequences” for the human race, according to the first major university study into the controversial wireless service — and a coalition of 200 leading scientists and doctors are calling for an urgent stop to the roll out.
“5G technology is a very real danger,” warns Dr. Moskowitz, a public health professor at the University of California. “The deployment of 5G, or fifth generation cellular technology, constitutes a massive experiment on the health of all species,” he said.
The 5G network update will bring more Americans into close proximity with milimeter waves (MMWs), a form of very short-wave radiation that has devastating effects on the eyes, testes, peripheral nervous system and the reproductive ability of humans.
The research is particularly disturbing in light of the rapidly falling fertility rate in the United States.
According to Dr. Joel Moskowitz, 5G may provide faster downloads for internet users, and higher profits for the communications and tech industries, but the “disastrous” public health cost has not be taken into consideration by the tech industry.
Besides the research conducted by the University of California, there have been no safety checks performed on the new technology, and the health effects of the new technology are being ignored in favor of industry profits.
Because MMWs are weaker than microwaves, they are predominantly absorbed by the skin, meaning their distribution is quite focused there,
“Since skin contains capillaries and nerve endings, MMW bio-effects may be transmitted through molecular mechanisms by the skin or through the nervous system,” Dr Moskowitz writes on his blog.
Dr. Moskowitz also told Daily Mail Online that he’s concerned that “5G will use high-band frequencies, or millimeter waves, that may affect the eyes, the testes, the skin, the peripheral nervous system, and sweat glands,” with disastrous consequences for the future of the human race.
The scientific research also indicates 5G will make antibiotics less effective, greatly increasing the risk of global pandemics.
“Millimeter waves can also make some pathogens resistant to antibiotics,” he added.
The “cooking of humanity”
Dr. Moskowitz is not alone in warning against the “dangerous” and “untested” 5G roll out across the United States.
The International Society of Doctors for the Environment and its subsidiaries in 27 countries — including more than 200 leading doctors and scientists — are all calling for an urgent cancelation of the 5G roll out, “due to concern that 5G radio frequency radiation will have adverse health effects,” Dr Moskowitz says.
So far, the tech and communications industries are ignoring their grave warnings about the lack of safety checks and the increase in chronic diseases.
According to the Daily Mail: Verizon began rolling out their 5G small cell towers in 11 cities 2017, and AT&T started installing the new generation of service in Waco and Dallas, Texas, as well as in Atlanta, Georgia this year.
Today, there are 154,000 cell towers in the US, according to wireless communication association, CTIA. By 2026, it estimates another 800,000 will be needed to support 5G.
The new network is slated to support at 100 billion devices, connecting to the internet at anywhere between 10 and 100 times the speeds that information travels through the 4G network.
In order to facilitate these speeds, the new network communicates through millimeter waves (MMWs) rather than microwaves, as previous generations have.
The microwave networks are nearly saturated, hence the switch to the virtually untouched, lower frequency MMWs for 5G.
But smaller waves cannot travel as far, or through as many types of materials.
This means that there will need to be far more individual ‘small cell towers’ closer together – some have suggested they will be on every street corner in the US.
The 5G technology is too new to have been thoroughly tested and studied by many parties outside of cell service providers.
Aus dieser Quelle zur weiteren Verbreitung entnommen:https://yournewswire.com/firefighters-neurological-5g-cell/
Firefighters in Sacramento, CA have reported neurological damage including memory problems and confusion after new generation 5G cell towers were installed outside their fire station.
News of the adverse health effects suffered by the firefighters comes days after a major university study into 5G wireless technology declared the upcoming roll out of the wireless technology to be a “massive health experiment” that has not been properly tested by authorities.
A recent CBS news story from Sacramento about the installation of 5G small cell towers references complaints reported by the San Francisco firefighters:
Firefighters in San Francisco have reported memory problems and confusion after the 5G equipment was installed outside of fire stations. The firefighters claim the symptoms stopped when they relocated to stations without equipment nearby.
Firefighters are willing to run and leap and climb and jump into burning buildings and forests but they aren’t willing to suffer neurological damage after being subjected to prolonged periods of radiation exposure from 5G cell towers and antennas.
If firefighters aren’t willing to put up with the damaging effects of the 5G roll out, should we be more concerned about the health effects associated with the new wireless technology?
Activist Post reports: All sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation are not magic. They never have been. Decades of research from government, independent, industry, and military scientists have already proven harm.
In 2011, The World Health Organization classified all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation as a possible carcinogen in the same category as chloroform, engine exhaust, and led. Many experts believe it should be reclassified as a Carcinogen.
This isn’t just about cancer. Exposure can lead to symptoms and illnesses referred to as “Microwave Sickness” or “Electrosensitivity.” This is actually more common than we have been led to believe.
Research has confirmed that exposure can
- Worsen pre-existing conditions even when it didn’t cause them
- Disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak
- Cause a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins
- Harm pets, nature, and wildlife
It’s not just The Telecom Industry aka “Big Wireless” that doesn’t seem to care about any of this. Many of our elected officials as well as current and former government employees don’t seem to care either.
20+ year old legislation as well as outdated safety standards and testing– not science – has made it possible to avoid using “The Precautionary Principle” in regard to all digital and wireless devices, products, and infrastructure.
Concerns about cell towers – 5G and otherwise – and other sources of WiFi radiation has been reported quite a bit already – especially over the last few months.
In 2017, 180 scientists requested a moratorium on 5G small cell towers because of biological and environmental health risks. Environmental organizations like Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) are also asking for assistance in opposing it.
5G was recently installed in New York City and Dr. Naomi Wolf and many of her fans have been posting about this on social media. It doesn’t sound like a good time is being had by all.
Those who want 5G can still have it without cell towers being installed all over their communities. Samsung will very soon be selling indoor 5G routers to anyone who doesn’t mind profuse sweating and other unpleasant side effects from exposure.
Concerns about other sources of WiFi exposure have been reported for kids and everyone else and by a variety of media outlets and experts. In fact, cell phone manufacturers are warning their shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for the harm they have caused.
If firefighters don’t want cell towers near their stations, why should anyone else want more of them near our homes and everywhere else?
Aus dem per ÖVP-Amtsmissbräuche offenkundig verfassungswidrig agrar-ausgeraubten Tirol, vom friedlichen Widerstand, Klaus Schreiner
Don´t be part of the problem! Be part of the solution. Sei dabei! Gemeinsam sind wir stark und verändern unsere Welt! Wir sind die 99 %!
“Wer behauptet, man braucht keine Privatsphäre, weil man nichts zu verbergen hat, kann gleich sagen man braucht keine Redefreiheit weil man nichts zu sagen hat.“ Edward Snowden
Der amerikanische militärisch-industrielle-parlamentarische-Medien-Komplex des Kriegsimperiums, das Hydra-Ungeheuer der US-Kriegspartei bei klar sehen – Eine Analyse: Hauptantriebskräfte und Ursachen vieler US-Kriege, failed states und Flüchtlingsströme
Die Systemfrage – zu den Verbrechen der NATO – Illegale NATO-Angriffskriege, illegale NATO-Regime Change´s, NATO-Terroristenbewaffnungen, NATO-Mitwirkung bei Terroranschlägen gegen die eigenen Bevölkerung, NATO-Staatsstreiche und NATO-Folter, Mitwirken bei NATO-Drohnenmassenmorden, … die NATO ist ein mafiöses verbrecherisches Angriffsbündnis! Und über die Kriegsverkäufer, die Transatlantik-Mainstreammedien & Politiker.
Wichtige Infos – über WAS JEDER TUN könnte – wenn er denn wollte – Schluss mit den Ausreden! Jeder kann was tun! Viele Tipps – da ist für jeden – was dabei! – Verschiedene Aktions- & Protestformen. Widerstand. Sehr viele Tipps zum (Um-)Weltverbessern; Bürgerprotesttipps, Weisheiten Gandhis u. v. m.
Hier noch eine kurzes Video zur Erklärung der Grafik Gewaltspirale der US-Kriege
GRUNDLAGENWERKE zu 09/11 – die ein Aufwachen garantieren:
David Ray Griffin / Daniele Ganser
Der mysteriöse Einsturz von World Trade Center 7:
Warum der offizielle Abschlußbericht zum 11. September unwissenschaftlich und falsch ist
496 Seiten Peace Press, Berlin/Bangkok, 2017ISBN 3-86242-007-8
Bestellmöglichkeiten:- über http://www.peace-press.org oder
firstname.lastname@example.org Euro 29,80 mit Luftpost –
über Amazon Euro 39,80 (inkl. Amazon-Gebühren) mit Luftpost- über jede Buchhandlung Euro 29,80 per Seeweg oder Euro 34,80 per Luftpost
Bitte teile diesen Beitrag: